I will come into your organisation and work on a 1-2-1 basis with senior or middle management employees, or with specific members of your team, focusing on maximizing company and employee performance.
Focus areas can include:
- Leadership styles
- Management styles
- Work-based values
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Reducing and effectively managing stress
- Goal setting
- Increasing productivity output
- Managing and maintaining a positive work-life balance
- Optimising group and individual performance
- Decisiveness and decision making
- Effective delegation
- Improving presentation skills
- Building confidence of public speaking
- Overcoming procrastination
- Motivation and positive psychological thinking
Packages & prices:
Please contact me either by clicking on the button below or by visiting the contact page to discuss pricings around your specific requirements. Charities & Not-for-Profit organisations will receive a discounted rate.
Travel expenses (and accommodation costs if required) will also be applied on top of agreed fees.
Types of sessions:
Given the varied schedules and the requirements of different employees, I fully understand the importance for a coach to be as flexible as possible. Therefore, within a package of sessions I can offer a mix of all of the three session types below if required:
- Face to face
- Mondays, Thursdays & Fridays: 7:30am – 7:30pm
For my face to face coaching, I will travel to your organisation and will require a private meeting room or private space for the sessions.
So, you like what you’ve read here on the website. What’s the next steps?
- Email me: Reach out to me by clicking on the ‘Enquire Here / Enquire Now’ button below and filling out the business coaching enquiry form.
- Chemistry Call: I will then call the relevant person at a mutually convenient time so we can briefly introduce ourselves. This will enable me discover more about your specific focus areas and needs, the employees you would like the coaching to focus on, and to agree a fee based on these requirements.
- Initial Coaching Consultation: I will travel to your organisation to carry out an initial consultation prior to any coaching sessions to discuss further the area(s) that you wish to address, and to agree a personalised plan of sessions.
- Booking the sessions: If we agree on moving forward together, we can then finalise our agreement, book in all the required sessions and get started!
What type of businesses do you work with?
I can work across many sectors – from start-ups, to small and large companies and through to charities, schools and universities.
Why are six sessions recommended?
For real long-term change to happen, a one-stop shop with quick-fix actions that can all be done and dusted in one hour is not realistic. Although one-off sessions can garner a certain level of instant results, the longevity of these and their impact will be limited.
What is the average length of time you work with an organization?
I offer a range of packages which can be designed to suit your needs and requirements. Packages that span a minimum of 3-6 months are recommended to allow more time for individual reflection and learning between sessions.
How can you guarantee me results?
A relevant comparison regarding the results of coaching can be made with that of physiotherapy:
You go for an appointment, the physiotherapist works with you for the allotted time and provides you with the tools to go away afterwards to practice and improve on your own before meeting at the next appointment. If you don’t do the different exercises for yourself in your own time as required and agreed, then the success of the physiotherapy will be very limited.
This same premise exists for coaching, in that it is a relationship of 50/50 and much of the personal growth, realisations, change and progress occurs for clients during times of reflection in-between sessions. This is why I ask my clients to be 100% committed to what coaching requires of them during, in-between, and after sessions.
‘A great coach is only as good as the effort and commitment the client invests in the process’