Through personal coaching, I work on a 1-2-1 basis with clients across an incredibly wide and varied mix of areas:
- Career change
- Feeling ‘stuck’
- Work/life balance
- Personal values
- Personal and professional development goals
- Public speaking
- Limiting beliefs
- Body language projection
- Stress management
- Leadership styles
- Working towards a promotion
- Job interviews and preparation
This list is not exhaustive so please do contact me directly to discuss the area you would like the coaching to focus on.
Packages and Prices:
POW Coaching Prices and Packages:
The minimum duration for a session is one hour and the maximum is two hours.
On average a six session package will cover a two to four month period.
Available Coaching Packages:
- Package of six sessions (recommended):
- 6 x 1 hour sessions: £550
- 6 x 90 minute sessions: £750
- 6 x 2 hour sessions: £950
- Package of three sessions:
- 3 x 1 hour sessions: £300
- 3 x 90 minute sessions: £400
- 3 x 2 hour sessions: £500
- Pay-as-you-go session:
- 1 hour: £110
- 90 minutes: £145
- 2 hours: £190
Additional support: If you sign up for either a three or six session package you will also receive additional email support in between sessions. This will be discussed in further detail during the free 30-minute initial coaching consultation.
If you decide to purchase a package and need a mix of different length sessions, I can agree this on an individual basis subject to your specific requirements.
*Please note; depending on the location of the sessions, travel costs will also be applied on top of the fees stated above.
Types of sessions:
The beauty of coaching is that it can be tailored to fit around your needs and schedule. All we need is you and myself to be present, with a calm environment around us, and we’re ready to begin.
The types of services I offer are:
- Face to face
- Monday, Thursday & Friday: 10am – 8pm (availability for an early morning session from 7:30am onwards can be held on these days if within your workplace)
- Tuesday & Wednesday: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Saturdays: 10am – 4pm
For my face to face coaching I hold sessions in the open members’ lounge on the 6th floor of the Southbank Centre. It has a very relaxed atmosphere with a lovely view overlooking the River Thames.
I can also come to your workplace if there is a private 1-2-1 space or meeting room that can be used. This works particularly well for those who work long hours or don’t have the time to travel to the South Bank.
So, you like what you’ve read on the website. What’s the next steps?
- Contact me: Please click on the ‘Start Your Journey’ button below and fill out the personal coaching enquiry form.
- Chemistry Call: I will then call you at a time convenient so we can briefly introduce ourselves and I can discover more about the general area you would like the coaching to focus on.
- Initial Coaching Consultation: This free 30-minute consultation will give us a chance to meet in person, discuss in further depth the issue(s) that you would like to address through coaching. It’s the point at which we both check that we are a good fit for each other, ensuring we have a good initial connection and that I’m the right type of coach for you.
- Book your sessions: If we mutually agree on moving forward together, then we can finalise our agreement and decide which route is best for you – either a coaching package or pay-as-you go sessions. Please read over the ‘Packages and Prices’ section in advance of the consultation.
- We will then get the sessions in the diary and get started!
How often are sessions held?
This will vary, some clients prefer a one-session-per-week package, others will have one session per month. However, my personal recommendation is:
Sessions 1 – 3: These take place ordinarily once every one to two weeks.
Sessions 4 – 6: These have slightly more time in between and can vary from two to four weeks between sessions.
Why are six sessions recommended?
For real long-term change to happen, a one-stop shop with quick-fix actions that can all be done and dusted in one hour is not realistic. Although one-off sessions can garner a certain level of instant results, the longevity of these and their impact will be limited.
By coming onto this website you are already deciding that you want to make a real investment in yourself. The average time I work with clients during a series of six sessions is between a two to four month period. During this time the deeper thinking and reflection in-between sessions is substantial, but not too long to effect the efficacy of the next session, allowing your progress to be reinforced with new learnings
What if I want more than six sessions?
If you decide that you would like additional sessions during the progression of your programme, this can be agreed on a pay-as-you-go basis.
How can you guarantee me results?
During the initial consultation we will discuss the specific goals you would like to achieve during coaching. We will re-visit this at the beginning of every session, which will help us direct that sessions focus, as it’s highly possible that as we go along you might decide that you want to concentrate on a different area of change. Frequently checking-in around your direction and goals means the sessions will be able to adapt with the progression of your journey to gain the best results.
A relevant comparison regarding the results of coaching can be made with that of physiotherapy:
You go for an appointment, the physiotherapist works with you for the allotted time and provides you with the tools to go away afterwards to practice and improve on your own before meeting at the next appointment. If you don’t do the different exercises for yourself in your own time as required and agreed, then the success of the physiotherapy will be very limited.
This same premise exists for coaching, in that it is a relationship of 50/50 and much of the personal growth, realisations, change and progress occurs during your own times of reflection in-between sessions. This is why I ask my clients to be 100% committed to what coaching requires of them during, in-between, and after sessions.
‘A great coach is only as good as the effort and commitment the client invests in the process’